- The illogical is logical: examples: I am not to blame, society is.& Everything I say should be taken as a fact (for the sake of avoiding any future confusion)
- Some things are worth repeating: Life (reincarnation),Songs (long live the one-hit-wonder!), Plates of food, Funny sounding words of phrases that tickle the tongue (OH, my love for tongue twisters),Claps, when meant for applause. One clap is just odd. That is more appropriate when you want to redirect attention to yourself ((also known as hogging the spotlight from oh….me!))
- Ignorance/ Stupidity is a fantastic card to play in an awkward situation.
- The brain is the temple and the heart pays its rent.
- Friendship is precious .There aren’t many people who accept a nutcase.
- When there are no words to express how you feel, it must be a sign to shut up.
- We have more potential then we know but since we did not get handed a manual to read or an instructional video to watch we will end up wasting our life.
- The ability to think is magical but also the fact that there has yet to be invented a device that can read our thoughts, exposing our individual plots to take over the world, or our cunning lies that passed by the individuals they were told to.Also, *crossing fingers* any other imaginable horrible ending that has yet to occur is. (ideas have already been claimed by a movie director who plans to create a movie based on a horrible ending creating a movie like Jurassic Park.)
- All men were originally meant to be created equal but then the printer jammed due to its heroic attempt to end what will become the destruction of Universe but failed and what resulted was mutation.