How would you like your eggs?
The starving/Mommy’s boy/Planning to dine and dash:
I’d like my eggs…
- Scrambled like the people unprepared for a fire drill.
- In the shape of an egg but no traces of actual egg.
- Hot. On a plate, cold.
- I can’t have eggs until I reach level 98.
- Stabbed and left to bleed like a crime screen.
- I never ordered eggs…
- Chummy with a chance of meatballs.
- With its mommy. So me and my mom can bond on our date.
- Fully clothed.
- Sunny side defying gravity
- In an omelet.
- Fluent in Shakespearean insults
- To disappear.
- Perfect, or off with your head!
- Tan, AKA deep-fried.
- Smushed as if it were stepped on by the stampede at the doors of Wal-Mart.
- Dyed; Hidden by an Easter bunny in the forest; eggs containing either candy or money, preferably money, but unfortunately, beggars can’t be choosers.
Oh yeah, hurry it up wont’cha?