Through blogging, I have been able to clear my congested mind and do what I love: write nonsense.
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Wild Geese That Fly , nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and the 7X7 Link Award. I love how her humorous personality shines through her writing. Thanks Jenny. (:
Mr. Tinney, also nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. He has a view of the world I enjoy reading and wish I had. Thanks Mr. Tinney. (:
2. Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers and inform the bloggers of their nomination:
Blogs I am glad to have discovered:
Blob’s Corner Following where Blob goes
Buffet o’ Blog Offers a large assortment of humorous topics.
Peach Farm Studio Great photography and a typewriter with a mind of its own
The Palm Tree Graphic design that offers a different point of view of the world
Candykirk’s Thoughts that must be read
Fefespeaks Fefe speaks. You laugh.
Wrong Hands Pictures that could have only have been made by the Wrong Hands
Wisecrack Zodiac For the best horoscopes.
Inkjot A Hilarious method of taking things serious
3. Share 7 random things about yourself:
1.I am terrified of bees. They are like floating syringes that will be administered without hesitation. Even worse, they chase you until your body gives.
2. Chips that are swimming in pools of hot sauce and lemon juice, Yum!
3. I hope to one day write for MAD magazine.
4. My face plays through a continuous slide-show of awkward expression that I cannot control.
5. Each month, quite a bit of my cash goes towards purchasing my magazines; Seventeen and MAD. All because my laziness forbids me from paying for a subscription.
6. I am obsessive about staring at clumps of my handwriting, so it makes me very sad that the modern age is using computer keyboards, but at the same time I am grateful. I like copy and past, Google docs, and the large assortment of fonts. The downfall of our advancement is while fewer people write and more type, our future generations will develop grotesque handwriting that, at first glance, we would assume the writer was being mobbed for its pencil.
7. Procedures bore me. If it is possible, I go backwards to have some fun. Like during a standardized test.
“Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.”
Love & Zombies,