What is the best way to feel like a millionaire when you spend your allowance?
Look at the sky. We see the other world that goes on there-just like when we stick our heads in the ocean.
It would be a bit more beneficial when checking up there to see more than missiles of pigeon poop and floating viruses planning to use me as a place to multiply and thrive.
Once we know how harness cloud power for the use of personal reminders, I will have a few suggestions on the topic and, who knows, there will be a new investment for you in the blogosphere.
A cloud could remind us not to forget the keys in the car, wash our hands, we have children and they need to be picked up from… where exactly?, and to water our fish.
Cue distracting penguins.
Get your triple sorry here.
Love & Zombies:
Frenched it up with some ice cube.
Baptized myself multiple times.
(in a not so gracious manner)
Waited for the ice-cream man to come and save me.
I believe I’ll be sleeping in the fridge tonight.
We are (no so) very sorry to interrupt your (more important and interesting) TV show for BREAKING NEWS! (Nothing is actually broken… rarely!) Have you heard of the JUNK™?
Welcome to the Boring Infomercial
Well here is your one in a life time chance to get your hands (or foot and even tongue) on JUNK™!
JUNK™ is the most useless thing you will EVER purchase (this is the only true fact I will say).
Hard thing to swallow ain’t it?
That’s how I feel about my vitamins.
So as I was bragging, JUNK™ is sparkly.
AWESOME?! I KNOW!!! I own two! No wait…27.
You can own JUNK™.
It is very simple.
Call a phone number, any. Don’t believe them (modest people) if they claim to not sell JUNK™.
Give the machine operator, Mr. Killer Robot all your credit card information, your home address, All relatives home address and also your friends, PLUS anyone else’s you happen to know. Give their phone number and most recent picture of them.
The phone call will proceed with asking some personal questions like:
Do you have a crush, how many cats do you own, would anyone care if you disappeared for a while? Forever? Is this conversation being monitored/ recorded? Would you like more JUNK™? What are you wearing? Team Edward or Jacob? Have you ever used drugs? Can you get me some? Can you eat my shorts? And what’s up? You order should be delivered as soon as I—silence–
Don’t worry; the killer robot must have (obviously) gone under a tunnel.
Oh no! I’ve been infected.
Just tagged? Okie dokie. (:
Rules I must obey…
- Post the rules
- Post 11 facts about myself
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you tagged.
- Tag other bloggers (11 suggested) . Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs
- Let them know that you tagged them.
Facts I must share….
11 Birthday Wishes (out of 17)
- I wish for a camera. I’d like to document the world’s failure to destroy us all. Earth has somehow grown attached to us. It’s probably been decided by a higher force, gravity.
- I wish to develop skills. What kind? Productive.
- I wish for immunity against inconvenience.
- I wish to develop the power to freeze time.
- For the world, I wish it dinosaurs.
- To my parents, I wish patience towards me.
- To my brother I wish they give me money instead me to them.
- I wish for neato pens and notebooks.
- I wish to go to San Francisco.
- I wish for a micro piggy and a new car.
- I wish that my wishes work in my favor.
Questions I must answer…
1.Hunger Games or Harry Potter?
I love: (the movie) Harry Potter. Tom Felton. PotterPuppetPals.
2.TV shows or movies?
TV addict. Known for referencing. Favorite show: Courage the Cowardly Dog. Watch The Simpsons, The Office, SNL, The Big Bang Theory.
3.Who is your favorite Winnie the Pooh character?
I remember liking piglet. Pink and a Pig. Those are my indisputable reasons why Piglet is the best.
4.Do you play a musical instrument?
I have a rusty flute from fourth grade that reminds me of my lack of musical talent.
5.Convertible or VW bug?
VW bug. The classic kind. Parents like to crush the idea of me feeling like a confident driver. They say when I am in an accident (not if I were), the car and I will be crushed.
6.Flip-flops or sandals?
Sandals. I hate the annoying snap flip-flops make after every step I take.
7.Unicorn or Pegasus?
Pegasus. They are like unicorns who have an app for wings. Also, I don’t like driving in traffic.
8.What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book.
The Grinch who Stole Christmas. Except Dr. Seuss books are really expensive. I must watch the movie with Jim Carrey every year.
9.Who is your favorite musical artist?
Right now, Young the Giant.
10.Narwhal or Reindeer?
Narwhals. I haven’t heard a bad song about Narwhals. Reindeer are bullies.
11.What’s the weirdest thing that is in your room?
My older brother’s bed is covered 80% in clothing and what not and the pile is at least 2ft high. His adaptation to the environment he created is fascinatingly weird. He is able to find a comfortable space to sleep. Us humans have truly evolved.
The questions I desire to be answered….
- What is a topic you could go blabbing about for hours?
- An onomatopoeia or a hyperbole?
- Whats an invention you wish you could have invented first?
- Would you rather have a bajillion dollars or everything free?
- If you could only communicate for the rest of your life using one word, what would it be?
- In your opinion, what is the creepiest thing in the world?
- What is your favorite scent?
- Name a price for your soul. (Trades are negotiable)
- Whats the weirdest thing you have found under your couch cushion?
- One word you have a difficult time pronouncing?
- What precautions have you taken for the end of the world, 2012?
Blogs I choose to tag….
You Monster Are People
Jobless Right Now
Undercooked French Fries
- sour patch kids
- 3 musketeers
- sour punch
- fruit by the foot
- life savers
- sweetish fish
- almond joy
- kit Kat
- Jesus pamphlets
- gummy bears/ gummy worms
- jelly belly tootsie rolls
- bubble gum
( You also just read a list of what ends up in you Halloween bag at the end of the night, although it does not last very long!)
By: Citlali and Janine Cabrera
At one point in you life, someone’s back becomes your table but today I used my cousin’s butt.
“Janine’s butt is not a good table. I would not drink hot tea on that butt.”