Hopefully, February 22 will be the day I attain my freedom a.k.a my license.
There are too many “Worst Case Scenario”s running through my head as the day creeps up. I fear some of the following:
- Automatic Rescheduling due to my door’s refusal to open.
- Other reasons for which my nightmare would become a reality would be if my car gets stage fright. If it is for lack of gas or its nerves got the best of it, basically, I am screwed.
- Cats, birds, or even crazy humans that decide to use this day to cross the street and attempt to defy nature will be the doomsday device which will never allow me to obtain a license.
- I am almost certain that sending someone on an ambulance to the hospital is not an automatic pass, nothing near that improbable miracle.
- The evaluator will turn out to be the reincarnation of a bug I killed who only seeks revenge.
- Whether it by perfume, or my cotton fiber clothing, The evaluator will have an allergic reaction and puff up like Mrs. Puff.
- February 22 is the day I forget what is left and what is right.
The thing I do not worry about is my ability to stop at a stop sign. I am the master of stop signs.